Sawimlgy Newborn Infant Baby Girl Boy Cotton Booties Soft Stay On Sock Slippers Grippers Winter Shoes Baby Gift Stuff
USD 8.99USD 7.19
- Rubber lining
- Hook & Loop closure
- 【SAFETY MATERIAL】 -- 100% Poly-cotton; Not quite socks, not quite shoes, these soft, these slipper-like booties are perfect fit for growing baby!
- 【GOT A LITTLE KICKER?】-- Anti-slip bottoms makes learnign to walk safer and easier. These stay on crib bootie are wrapped, cozy & comfortable on baby's skin; When you're tying to layer up, hook & loop closed is really adorable; Elastic ankle support makes putting them on and taking them off, still keep feet covered & warm all day & night.
- 【NO MORE SOCKS!】-- EASY ON AND OFF, most importantly, still stay on your infant baby sleepers' feet, No more battling with socks that fall off; Non-Skid dots Rubber Grips on Bottom help to prevent slipping and sliding-- Optimal for everyday use, ideal for wearing, gripping, first walking & nursery.
- 【NEWBORN BABY SHOWER!】-- So practical for cudding & scooting around the house, even when the baby kicks and wriggles. As a newborn baby shower gift, fashion and adorable for unisex baby pajamas mittens winter clothes, first birthday. Making a wonderful choice for expectant mothers, infant babies, or toddler just learning how to walk!
- 【100% GUARANTEED】--If there is not satisfied with our baby shoes, you got a 100% guaranteed to return the shoes and get a fully refund without any reason. These booties maintain their shape & feel after extended wash & wear.
|Classic baby booties||Baby faux suede booties||Baby cotton booties||Baby stripe booties||Baby fleece booties||Cute baby cotton slippers|
|Soft & Comfortable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sole||Gripper sole||Suede leather sole||Gripper sole||Gripper sole||Gripper sole||Gripper sole|
|Unisex Baby||✓||✓||✓||✓||Baby girls||✓|
|Colsure||Hook & loop||Hook & loop||Elastic rope buckle||Hook & loop||Hook & loop||Slip on|
- Package Dimensions : 7.1 x 6.2 x 2.3 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Department : Baby-girls
- Date First Available : September 4, 2020